Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
URBAN SQUIRREL

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

Almost makes you believe someone told some people to drop his name here and there. 😎

(If you missed the video I shared earlier, Eric Metaxas, while talking about RFK Jr., says, "...his uncle JFK Jr." And just keeps going. Someone else in the last 24 hours too. Can't remember who that was at the moment. If I remember, I'll share.)

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Thank you….
Google has me hostage with my
passwords that have been saved.
Looking forward to
reading this with a
fresh cup of coffee.

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

You're welcome! 💙😎