What if you get the normies to jab themselves like crazy, then play a movie on how they were tricked, and have the military to thank for filling themselves with saline? That would be a memorable cultural event.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Quite possible as we are reminded often that we are watching a movie and that does imply a script. Those who chose to end lifelong friendships with us ended up being a blessing as it became apparent that our consciousnesses are miles and miles apart! One's narcissism showed up and caught one outright lying and being deceitful. Gave them enough rope to watch them hang themselves. When they figured out that I knew they could not face me. Freedom is what I felt when we no longer had to spend time with them! I am not much on AU lately Martin so I go directly to your profile to see what you are posting. 💖

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

And all those death statistics were also faked just to scare them even more. 😳😂

I do believe that is what has happened.

The paradox is that the world is not on fire because of the collective efforts of white hats and anons... therefore the sheep have not witnessed what we were talking about since we prevented the worst of it.

It's a funny twist, or it will be funny some day.

It is effing sick. There must be a way out. Is it death? Oh OK, no problem.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,ja and that same group has all the information from childhood right there playing over and over again and we all still made mistakes along the way
Its been a min with Heavy enslavment and mindfoocks,i gather humanity is doing pretty good, we all had it...that is apperent. The ones who took the bait during plandemic,have so this whole time on all levels regarding society and its narratives. Is there a sheep % requirement, and a Sheppard % requirement to this design or is it all random? Places everyone ❤️🪖places

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

and so would the return of Christ Our Savior 🙏