Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Tried 2 tell U all📢🤬🤮

F$&King A RIGHT❗️✊🏼✊🏼Never Complying ❗️EVER❗️

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Cool post.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

I👊WILL👊NOT👊COMPLY👊

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

BOOM! 🔥

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Yessiree!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

🙏 D'Nile is indeed strong... 😓

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

My in-laws got all poked and boosted with the fauci juice, kept getting them until finally like 3 boosters in they got really really sick from the shot and decided to no longer get poked. That was last fall I believe. Just this last week they both got really sick, my father-in-law I think had something else but the mother-in-law has covid and isn't doing well at all. I don't think they'll get more shots but a new wave of TV fear could go either way with them. But they certainly won't listen to me or their daughter, they trust the people on TV more.

(1) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

As a nonkonformist of stupid rules and such like, can I be included in the 'these people' goup also. please..?!.. 🤭🤣

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

Yes, we saved a spot for you 😎

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Lockdown ?

Only if the MI tells me in Person
Then I probably will say yes sir/ madam