A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Same rules in the other religion, except if you marry a girl younger than 9 you can only use her legs until she turns 9
sick shit

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MasterPent in this post can reply

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

And it's why I remain non religious. The dogmas, the rituals, etc. are all the same

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

It's why I follow Yeshua. The least religious man to ever live. He only did as God said do. His creation. His rules. 1. Love the Lord God with all your Heart, Mind and Soul. (Commandment 1-4) 2. Love your neighbor as yourself (Commandment 5-10)... the 10 commandments hinge on these two.

To the church of Philadelphia in Asia Minor, Jesus says, “I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you” (Revelation 3:9).

(2) Show this thread