Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

These things go completely against the Bible, God’s true word. The Talmud is NOT the word of God. It is Orthodox Judaism, the Pharisees and Sadducees that Yeshua called ‘whitewashed tombs’ and ‘a brood of vipers’ and drove them out of the Temple. He came at them with a whip as he overturned their money changing tables! Jesus never promoted Religion, but a relationship.

I can't breath....

how can this be?????

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Same rules in the other religion, except if you marry a girl younger than 9 you can only use her legs until she turns 9
sick shit

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

And it's why I remain non religious. The dogmas, the rituals, etc. are all the same

(1) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Now find a copy of the Talmud and read it to as many people. The Khazarian mafia will flee if you have their precious book as a goyim. That's why they censored it👍🏻

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Horribly evil!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

👿😠😱

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WTF