I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Prayer warriors, I am in need. My best friend, my brother passed away today. He was a like minded Patriot. He didn't mask or get the jab. He was my only one that I could talk to about all of what is going on in this crazy world. God Bless you all and thank you.💔

SO VERY SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR BROTHER MAY GOD HOLD YOU CLOSE IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND TO GIVE YOU PEACE COMFORT AND STRENGTH
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD PLEASE COMFORT THIS FAMILY IN YOUR LOVING LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY FOR THE LOSS OF THEIR BROTHER WE KNOW HE IS IN YOUR HEAVENLY REALM NOW LORD KNOWING THOSE WHO ;LOVED HIM WILL GREET HIM THEIR AND THOSE WHO MISS HIM WILL SEE HIM AGAIN AS YOU PROMISE THANK YOU LORD FOR THE BLESSINGS OF THIS MANS LIFE WE PRAY FOR YOU TO COMFORT THEM IN JESUS NAME AMEN
SINCEREST SYMPATHIES
I LOST MY BROTHER 33 1/2 YEARS AGO I MISS HIM SO MUCH EVERYDAY BUT I KNOW IN MY HEART I WILL SEE HIM AGAIN IN HEAVEN THAT IS ALL THAT HAS EVER COMFORTED ME ....
GODS PROMISE

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT, click on at the bottom under it