Prayer warriors, I am in need. My best friend, my brother passed away today. He was a like minded Patriot. He didn't mask or get the jab. He was my only one that I could talk to about all of what is going on in this crazy world. God Bless you all and thank you.💔

Only people mentioned by @EagleSpirit in this post can reply

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

SO VERY SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR BROTHER MAY GOD HOLD YOU CLOSE IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND TO GIVE YOU PEACE COMFORT AND STRENGTH
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD PLEASE COMFORT THIS FAMILY IN YOUR LOVING LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY FOR THE LOSS OF THEIR BROTHER WE KNOW HE IS IN YOUR HEAVENLY REALM NOW LORD KNOWING THOSE WHO ;LOVED HIM WILL GREET HIM THEIR AND THOSE WHO MISS HIM WILL SEE HIM AGAIN AS YOU PROMISE THANK YOU LORD FOR THE BLESSINGS OF THIS MANS LIFE WE PRAY FOR YOU TO COMFORT THEM IN JESUS NAME AMEN
SINCEREST SYMPATHIES
I LOST MY BROTHER 33 1/2 YEARS AGO I MISS HIM SO MUCH EVERYDAY BUT I KNOW IN MY HEART I WILL SEE HIM AGAIN IN HEAVEN THAT IS ALL THAT HAS EVER COMFORTED ME ....
GODS PROMISE

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Prayers and hugs to you! ❤️

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏💗🙏

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

Done. (hugs)

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

So sorry for your dear brother's loss. Saying prayers and sending love. Lost my dear brother Bill last year and same with you, could talk to him about anything. Gbwy

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

I am sorry for your loss.

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Prayers of comfort lifted for you Patriot💖 I can't imagine😔 my brother is my best friend too. May God comfort and keep you.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

So so so sorry 😭
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

I too lost my brother........... not that long ago.
I understand.
It's deep.
It's a forever bond.

They are like the friend we never asked for, a protector who usually messed up, and a loyal always there for you - never leave you family that you never you knew you needed so much.

May God's peace comfort you, and his grace and love surround you. 🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

So very sorry for your loss🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

Prayers for you and your family

I am so sorry for your loss.
❤️🙏❤️

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

🙏 Praying that you feel a blanket of comfort wrapped around you. You are never alone 💖

🙏🙏🙏

Heartfelt prayers and hugs to you. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

My heartfelt condolences for your loss, Eagle Soars. Love, Thoughts and Prayers are with you. Stay strong 💜

✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🕊🙏🏼🙌🏼💖

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🙏🏻

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

🙏 🙏 🙏

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

My heartfelt condolences to you & your family.
Much love and prayers 🙏❤️🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Prayers that ur brother is in the arms of angels right now & that more angels descend to earth to protect u & ur ❤️
Know that we r all here for you ES❤️

MAGA Patriot WWG1WGA Q IdoNOTconsent I ❤️Life, Animals, Adventure, Freedom &Justice- Despise Evil,Corruption,Pharma,Monsanto,Stupidity

🙏🏼💔❤️‍🩹🙏🏼

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you now! You may have a wonderful Guardian Angel! Please know you are not alone!

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Praying for you 🙏 . So sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss
God bless ❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

🙏🏻🕊🙏🏻 💔💔
Felt that pain in 8/21

Praying God comforts your
broken heart.

🙏💔🙏 So sorry for your loss.