Breaker of the #TrumpCode | Stable Genius | America First | Taxation = Theft | History is a Lie | Liberty And Justice For All!

Ten Days of Darkness.

I think it's *possible* that the "Blackout" happens between 9/9/23 & 9/21/23. I'm not connected but I am pretty good at noticing patterns and connecting dots.

5:5
5:5 is a common in my decodes. 5:5 is referenced in 31 different Drops. Open for interpretation but I feel like it is most connected to 5 years, 5 months. Nearly all my decodes tie back to 2018

11:11 / 12:21
If you follow@VincentKennedy, you've seen 11:11 & 12:21 posts. What does that have to do with 10 DoD?

Q Drop 1111 was published on April 9, 2018.
Q Drop 1221 was published on April 21, 2018.

Applying 5:5 you get 9/9/2023 & 9/21/2023.

More than 10 days; I know. Maybe a trigger event Saturday 9/9 and it starts Monday 9/11 and we "come to light" on Thursday 9/21.

Maybe it doesn't mean 10 days of darkness, and something else big will happen. If it does, who knows what that even means.

Maybe it's nothing.
Just one guy's guess!

#wwg1wga#NCSWIC#MAGA#BlackoutNeces

Here's another spin on this...what if it isn't a "blackout" in the traditional sense?

Days of Darkness >DoD< Dept. of Defense

Blackout = Black Ops?

Black Ops defined: a secret mission or campaign carried out by a military, governmental, or other organization, typically one in which the organization conceals or denies its involvement: Some national intelligence agencies use black ops to undermine enemy governments

10 days of arrests, tribunals, reestablishing the Chain of Command.....who knows. Might be a little out there but no more than anything else at this point!

#10DAYSOFDARKNESS#BlackOutNecessary#wwg1wga#NCSWIC

In response Liberty or Death! to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LoD_STL in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Liberty or Death!, click on at the bottom under it