Only people mentioned by @Socrates in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication

Aloha
Me Too!
I am interested in "NOW
I live in the "now" because it is easier for me
Heck all I have is right now
No promises for later

ME TOO!!!

💯 Authentic Citizen & Qurham17 😻🇺🇸💥

#LFG‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Juan just said a day or so ago in his last show with Nino.

They were fixing to push the Big Red Button and shutting everything thing down, everything.

(1) Show this thread

Finally!! Someone has actually said what we’re ALL thinking! Thank you!!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Enough of damn clown show

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I too am interested in White Hat Alliance Restoring faith in the rule of law

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Amen to that!
Stop the BS NOW📢🤬🤮

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

TRUMP 2023!
Public awareness that our military is at war against enemies foreign & domestic.
Accountability for all traitors and colluders.

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

DAMN Right!

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

Pick a name, any name you want.....Nobody has any trust or credibility left in ANYTHING...

And they ALL carry around just way too much baggage for anything to ever function properly again also....The bigger name, the harder the fall

We need something completely NEW..... after ALL of the corrupt and criminal parasites called the establishment are removed because the Old Guard aren't allowed anywhere near the New system.... nothing else will be accepted....