Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Prayer Warriors: AU brother David@scifiwriter lost his hand. He was reaching out - I caught a post on Aug 11 which I responded to. He just followed up, but it was not clear what I was seeing. I do not click donation links due to my own circumstances, but I followed my gut and looked for more info. I found a post from Sep 3 (with only 3 shares) and someone did suggest that he set up a GSG, so he decided to try, but he does not know how to promote himself this way. He is having trouble typing, but this got to me with more hope than I saw on Aug 11. I am including his link for anyone who is inclined to assist. Either way, please do lift him up for healing, hope, security, and faith. I am grateful that the Lord touched him on August 11, saying he should not give up. You can see these exchanges very close to the top on his profile. Please shower David in prayer to show him how many people really do care πŸ’ž This spirit is not yet broken πŸ™ I love you πŸ™
https://www.givesendgo.com/GB3DM

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it