Prayer Warriors: AU brother David@scifiwriter lost his hand. He was reaching out - I caught a post on Aug 11 which I responded to. He just followed up, but it was not clear what I was seeing. I do not click donation links due to my own circumstances, but I followed my gut and looked for more info. I found a post from Sep 3 (with only 3 shares) and someone did suggest that he set up a GSG, so he decided to try, but he does not know how to promote himself this way. He is having trouble typing, but this got to me with more hope than I saw on Aug 11. I am including his link for anyone who is inclined to assist. Either way, please do lift him up for healing, hope, security, and faith. I am grateful that the Lord touched him on August 11, saying he should not give up. You can see these exchanges very close to the top on his profile. Please shower David in prayer to show him how many people really do care πŸ’ž This spirit is not yet broken πŸ™ I love you πŸ™
https://www.givesendgo.com/GB3DM

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Water Mark to his Publication

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a prayer for David, God will ease his pain!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Thank you so much for posting this!! I will be keeping him in prayer, and letting him know it!!πŸ’”πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™
Well I tried to go to his page to write him a message and it's goneπŸ˜“ I'll be praying

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Oh wow, yeah, just linking to his profile gives an error page which is weird?@administrator can you see why a direct link to@scifiwriter is not working? I cannot navigate through the β€œat link” to get to David’s page through just his screen name link either 🧐

Meanwhile, you can still get to his page by clicking his avatar link from the post string here: https://anonup.com/thread/12934574

God Bless our friend David! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
God Bless everyone sending prayers and help as well ❣️❣️❣️

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ God bless

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Julie Thrash to her Publication

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for him now! Thank you for helping him! Blessings to you all!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread