MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I haven't posted anything on AU for months. Anyone else feeling depressed and despondent? I'm interested in the point a person reaches when they lose hope and it no longer seems worth it to go on living. im at that point now and have the means to be out of here in about an hour.
What spiritual consequences are there for people who take their lives? That's really all that's holding me back.

I didn't suffer from a terrible accident as you did.
20 years ago I was so physically sick that I couldn't bear it any longer.
I was suicidal (which lasted for 4 years).
I had to constantly steer myself away from different means that would've worked.
Then I told a dear friend and she made me promise I wouldn't hurt myself.
I was completely bound by my promise.
Anyway after 4 years, I recovered a little of my health and came out of my depression.
Please consider that, besides the fact that God doesn't want us to kill ourselves, we can eventually be glad that we didn't do so.
Even though I'm still sick, I'm glad I didn't do it.
It can be a long journey to climb out of depression from horrible physical disability, but it really can end good instead of bad.
May God be with you and may He show you love and the peace that you need. May He heal you if that is His plan.
It wasn't His plan to heal me, not physically anyway but it's ok because I am very blessed in other ways. I pray you

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it