MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I haven't posted anything on AU for months. Anyone else feeling depressed and despondent? I'm interested in the point a person reaches when they lose hope and it no longer seems worth it to go on living. im at that point now and have the means to be out of here in about an hour.
What spiritual consequences are there for people who take their lives? That's really all that's holding me back.

Taking your life is a mortal sin. It's also one of the most selfish things you can do. I saved my uncle from a suicide but had a friend who committed suicide before Covid. He left a son behind who adored his dad. You're not going to tell me that someone wouldn't be completely heart broken from your death. If you are going to tell me that than get out of your bed right now and make a difference in someone's life while you're here. That's why we are here . . . To love and make a difference.
I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just trying to let you know that we all need each other. We need you . . . . We all feel broken at times but I look at it this way. Did Jesus quit? Has President Trump quit? I may still be in bed at 1:15 pm but I am NOT quitting. As a matter of fact I am taking a walk today and will keep on moving. You are going to do that too. Put on some good music and find beauty in today. It's there. Focus on beauty today. Start by looking in the mirror and loving you!

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it