Patriot Josh - @@AKA_RealDirty on X, quietly passed away yesterday.

He was loved by the entire anon community, but he lived in so much pain that he was unable to sit up correctly in his wheelchair. Here is a memorial video created in his honor.

#RIPJosh

https://twitter.com/miguelifornia/status/1698924837383889253

Only people mentioned by @QFlagPin in this post can reply

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Christian ✝️ John3:16 😇 #Patriot #MAGA #GodWon #FreeSpeech 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA ♥️ #SaveTheChildren 🚫 DM's

RIP Patriot 🇺🇸🙏😇💕🕊

HE WAS THE BEST PATRIOT AND ALWAYS PUT OUT TRUTH
RIP JOSH AKA REAL DIRTY THANKS FOR BEING A TRUE WARRIOR

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙏🙏 Prayers for his family.
Thank you for your service Patriot Josh.
Great work!
See you on the other side. 💕

😪 Prayers for his family. The peace that we can embrace is knowing he is free from that wheelchair and all his pain that he suffered is no longer. 🙏

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Together we continue our fight-guide us dear friend to victory.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

Had the same thought ✨💛✨

(1) Show this thread

👑

😢❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty, may Josh enjoy exploring the wonders of Your Heavenly Kingdom free of the physical disabilities that restricted him here. Surround his family and friends with love and support as they grieve his passing. In Jesus Precious and Mighty Name I pray, Amen.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Beautiful 💞

(1) Show this thread

✨✨🇺🇸❤️✨✨

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️😢

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖🙏
He will be sorely missed.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Rest In Paradise Josh. 😢🙏

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Rest in peace Josh

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Awwww, what a touching tribute🐸💝🇺🇸our Lord has welcomed his beloved child home😇

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

May Perpetual Light Shine upon him. May God comfort those who grieve. He was a true and good Patriot, I remember reading his posts.

RIP, Fren.. 🐸🙏💖✨️

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

RIP, brave Patriot. So sorry the MedBeds couldn't get here in time...

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

Awww, I am so sorry to hear that. I remember him from the twit days. 🙏💔