You know how I know we are nearing the end of this movie? We are at the point where there will be pitchforks in the streets and flames on every city block if declas doesn't happen soon. I'm referring to the reveal of what's been happening behind the scenes. Don't think for one second nothing has happened, because plenty has happened. The reveal to the public of what has happened is key. I'm pretty certain China knows by now that isn't Biden. So who are we fooling? The American people? A grand production. If Trump gets convicted and declas doesn't happen afterwards this will be a civil war.

mom of 3 + 1- Love Soccer & Trump

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

not sure why you say if trump is convicted. he did nothing wrong. most everyone knows that he will be acquited and antifa was the guilty party. it is nearing the end, but trump wont be convicted. it can easily be proven that he is innocent, so why even say that?

In response Mitzi Reeves to her Publication

McConnell urging GOP senators to vote to convict - yesterday after first day. WTHeck is going on?

Look at the big picture everyday. Things that happen that don't make sense today will make sense tomorrow. I learned this lesson early on during Trump's 1st term. Trump is the frontman for a plan that has been in place for many many years. Q dropped that the ending will not be for everyone. This isn't about the CEO of the US Corp this is about bringing back the Republic of the United State and destroying the Cabals hold on the world. It's gonna take a min to get that done. Trust the Plan more importantly Trust in God because he is in control.

In response American Woman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @wildirish216 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deb Snyder, click on at the bottom under it