You know how I know we are nearing the end of this movie? We are at the point where there will be pitchforks in the streets and flames on every city block if declas doesn't happen soon. I'm referring to the reveal of what's been happening behind the scenes. Don't think for one second nothing has happened, because plenty has happened. The reveal to the public of what has happened is key. I'm pretty certain China knows by now that isn't Biden. So who are we fooling? The American people? A grand production. If Trump gets convicted and declas doesn't happen afterwards this will be a civil war.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

The climax of every story is where the tension and anticipation are the greatest; and the forces of good and evil struggle mightily to win. One minute it looks as if evil will win, the next, good will win. In this story the climax is made up of the unconstitutional impeachment and DECLAS. And true to 45's showman nature, DECLAS will be presented in an unforgettable way maximized to destroy evil. Wait, watch and wonder.

My faith in God and the plan remains strong and I know that victory is so close I can feel it.

My pitchfork is already sharpened...

Blinding Ray of Sunshine. Herculean Heart. Medicine Woman.Creative Solutionist. Bent, not Broken.I’ve Seen My Darkside+Nothing Left to Fear.

is this a hive mind thing...?
https://t.me/QFrogman5326/2680

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

For sure, we are more than ready to fight a civil war.

was thinking that on my drive home this evening.

FREN!! Nurse, Mom, Patriot, Anon, Truth, Justice, God’s girl ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

i agree. There will be a civil war if they convict Trump and there is no declas. God please find all the children!! Please save them! This is the part that breaks my heart!!

Focus on the Lord, not the Storm | Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

When I became part of the Great Awakening, I saw “The Plan” as God’s Plan being carried out by His chosen men. Q clock & Q posts just make more sense to me if I view it all thru the prism of God’s Plan to save the World. For He can see past, present and future.

I too worry about civil war and even how waiting (and other parts of this plan) relects on Trump. But he seems willing to endlessly sacrifice himself, which makes me love him even more.

Our Savior is not our beloved POTUS, it is God—and he alone will receive the Glory for our Salvation from the enemy. I believe it will be Biblical

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication

AMEN!!!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Yes. Definitely civil war.

Mom, LaLa, 2 Bluetick hounds, hunt, fish and live by "The mountains are calling I must go" E. TN

I hear all of you and feel exactly like all of you. My greatest fear is whats sittting there waiting for just that thing (civil war) to happen. There will be other countries that will take full advantage. I promise they are sitting, watching and waiting for just that moment like a wild animal stalks prey.

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

About civil war- this plan was to avoid an all out military war on US soil? Trump may or may not be convicted, right? But beclas is near, which is the reveal?

Wrt Mayor Bowser's + DS's plan to rock DC w/ a horrific💩 show this w/e to DIVERT ATTENTION from OUR CHANCE to REBUTT the putrid slime oozing out of our TVs all the rest of the "work week":
I AM ❌ giving y'all advice, but after🙏🏽 have
RECALLED the BEST Psych Hospital I worked @ (its📉w/carnal leadership) handled VIOLENT EPISODES without restraints (x we rolled⬆️kids in blankies/held'em til they quit). We'd OUT# the guy swinging the pedastal table overhead,🙏🏽outloud.#911 HAD been called b/c: escape, injury to others POSSIBLE.
49/50 times,CALM UNITED "OWNERSHIP" of the situation➡️HEALING

Be Kind, Trust in God,..Not Man. President Trump 2020-20--

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

?????

(1) Show this thread

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

Grand Production with blatant lies is too much for me to watch... as will be the reveal for those who fell for the fake news and dems. So declas will happen soon no matter what happens!

We will not be silenced. Although our world looks like it’s going to sh!t, I put my faith in God.

I just wrote that very same sentiment to several AuS Congressmen & my state Senators. Ibtold them 80 million people know the facts. 80 million people will not let this go. So they either right this wrong peacefully or 80 million people will become unpeaceful when they feel they have nobother recourse. Something has got to give.

I have been saying since Nov4th that either there is a PLAN or we will be in a CIVIL WAR like never before. I keep praying there is a plan and the MILITARY has got this under control and the TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED SOON very SOON, because I know i have tuned out, there is nothing that i do not know already the LEFT is EVIL and so is the Right we have one party system, and the Middle class has been getting screwed for a very long time, we have nothing but idiots now becuase of GOV schools. I woke many year ago, just by using common sense, this planDemic never fooled me, no mask ever!

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication

plenty statements ive seen say that by April 1rst if nothings happened we should do something to take back our country. i mean April fools day would be fitting to take out all these fools if this movie isnt on the credits by then. i mean if the real inauguration is supposed to be March 4rth then that gives the rest of the month in case pushed back a bit but by April 1rst theres no more excuses it has to be the 11th hour right now. nothing else makes any sense.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Wife, mom of 2 doggos, physician, lover of America and our Constitution. Proud gun owner and a pretty damn good shot :)

100% agree with this!

And i truly hope those behind "the plan" are seeing this because the silent majority are done with this stupid game of charades. Over. Stick a fork in us we're done done. It's time for the ice water bucket wake up alarm for the rest who refuse to wake up

Only followers of this user (@IdirAmazigh) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I am ready. Either way...American Patriots MUST take the country back.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

People can only function within their own limitations ... those living in FEAR and disillusionment are denied access to the kingdom's wisdom ... FAITH, a belief system allows the mind to expand. I ignore comments / demands for proof. My energy is spent on finding the connections, the Q drops that become future realities ... most recently "watch the water ... the flood is coming" ... evidence will drop during the mock impeachment. Trump's 2 term begins!

(1) Show this thread

My family is everything to me ❤ God Bless The USA 🇺🇸

I listened to Juan and Lin yesterday. They are both saying that we should not expect Trump to save us. They said it was going to take an act of God to end this in order for people to give God the credit and not man.
This is different from what they have been saying. I don't understand why.

In response Angela Creel to his Publication

I understand this and believe it . what I dont understand is all of the " nothing can stop what is coming" I have been reading from q drops and from anons. I thought they had it all and that many of these players have already been dealt with. one thing I do know is that God isnt the author of confusiion and that is what I am seeing here. I may have ro back off from all of this and just pray and read my Bible if nothing comes publically from this impeachment sham. This is about to go way further than I ever expected if we dont see something significant this week.

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

In response Angela Creel to his Publication

then we better start seriously crying out to God for the reveal!

(5) Show this thread

maybe the people going 1776 is part of the plan. 🤔🧐☠️☠️

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

Hello Ezra, you're right about this and this is scary, I have red pilled 15 people so far, I'm still working on it very hard, I tired my level best to explain things to my family and they think I'm a joke and lying to them, I even showed them proof and they say anyone can fudge a video or pictures to make it look good, I haven't given up on them but , I have to step aside and let this movie play out when it's time for the BIG reveal , but I;m still on them like white in rice, I'M HOLDING THE LINE !!! WWG1WGA !!

My advice is keep things to yourself. Most peolple are not ready to receive or consider alternate view points. They will just think you are a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist. I saw a great line on 8kun "translation=be prepared to lose friends" on this topic. Continue your journey and pray for others quietly.

(1) Show this thread

agreed americans goin broke buying guns ammo is not for shooting chipmunks. thats for sure.

I seriously doubt the waiting has anything to do with "waking people up". I could wake the whole damn country up with total access to MSM, internet, and a few choice videos. Something else is going on and no one seems to know what it is. I'm okay with waiting for things to get straightened out but also 100% ready to go full on 1776 if necessary and I'm not alone. I pray it doesn't come to that because it will be bloody.

It takes YEARS to reverse brainwashing - the sleepers are not going to wake up without intense medical intervention. Some on the Trump side are going to feel deceived by Trump due to the slow/delayed rollout of Declas. Trump haters are going to blame the collapse of their belief system of Trump and hate him even more.

Declas has taken too long. Tough times ahead.

We need to start over and teach the kids in school differently.That is where a difference can be made.

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

Yes there will be a civil war! It's brewing big time.

I'm sick to death of all the lies. And the secrets.

Tell us everything NOW.

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

So many who are awake are weary to the point of going back to sleep. It's getting tougher to encouge them. I repeat the sane things over again. Trust God. Nothing is as it seems. We are watching a movie. God wins no matter what. Anything else I can add with assurance?

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

I'm never giving up! Faith in God 🙏

(1) Show this thread