(1/2)
I started digging a little deeper into the "Chemicals" posts and made some interesting connections. Not sure the meaning just yet or if the connections are accurate. You take a look and give me your thoughts!

Q Drop 1010
4/4/2018--5:5 marker exactly tomorrow (5y/5m)
"CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR - HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START]."

This drop was referenced again in Q Drop 2847 with a link to an article from Science News, "Why kids may be at risk from vinyl floors and fire-resistant couches."

From there, I started doing some research and came across Polyvinylpyrrolidone [(C6H9NO)n] (a chemical used as a binder in many pharmaceutical tablets and also plays a role in the electrochemical performance of Lithium-ion batteries). AKA PVP.

Only people mentioned by @LoD_STL in this post can reply

Breaker of the #TrumpCode | Stable Genius | America First | Taxation = Theft | History is a Lie | Liberty And Justice For All!

In response Liberty or Death! to his Publication

I also came across Propionamide [C3H7NO] which is a monocarboxylic acid amide obtained by the formal condensation of propionic acid with ammonia (home use cleaning connection to Q 1010?). Unsure if Propionamide is considered a PVP or not. They are both comprised of the same elements and Wikipedia says PVPs are available in a range of molecular weights. I'm no chemist.

Interesting to note that Hydrogen is 9.589% of C3H7NO. If you look at
@VincentKennedy 's bio, it reads "America Pissed Level - 9.589/10"

This is where I am at with it now. Like I said before, I'm not sure exactly what this means or if it is even the right connection. Let me know what you think!

#TrumpCode#VincentKennedy#wwg1wga#NCSWIC

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Liberty or Death! to his Publication

You are definitely on to something!

(1) Show this thread