Oprah & The Rock are 💯 scum in my book. This needs to be shared everywhere... and I do mean EVERYWHERE!

Only people mentioned by @cmbwsu in this post can reply

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

Oprah has billions of dollars. However, I do believe he is under lock & key. Still, so Corrupt.

Oprah pandering for donations.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Actors in action. That isn't either of them :) . . . Which means . . . :)
Hopefully they can never hurt another child again.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Lmao they have been arrested 🤣 white hats running this movie

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

the silt of the swamp
to be returned

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I hope they aren't around anymore! All the money they have and they can't use it to help people, just sickening!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Totally agree. It's crazy.

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Huh, has the Rock not been getting kids for his pizza???

Could be CGI since she looks years younger here… adrenochrome maybe?

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication

SHE LIVES IN GITMO GARDENS NOW

(1) Show this thread

I already did..these two are horrible..she has millions and is asking people to donate..what is up with that? And she has been buying up a lot of land around Lahaina..so she can run her child trafficking business with Mark Zuckerberg

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

Definitely not them

Bob, yes, scum or even worse than scum.

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Is this bad CGI? Her head, neck, and hands are very disproportionate.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

It's my hope and prayer that they have been delt with and what we are seeing cgi