A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

If the ending was for everybody, everybody would be talking about it.

If ending was for everybody, everybody would be seeing it.

If the ending was for everybody, everybody would be doing the work.

But everybody isn’t talking about it.
Everybody isn’t seeing or doing what we need to change about this world.

Everybody isn’t seeing the videos you’re seeing.

Everybody doesn’t see the problems you see in the world with the perspective you see it with.

Everybody isn’t doing the shadow work.

Everybody isn’t about it.

That’s how you KNOW you’re it.

THE ENDING ISN’T FOR EVERYONE.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

People need to inner stand that the ones who will not wake up cannot survive in 5D - I know trying to wake people up seems like a mission - but that gate has been closed - we can not tamper with FREE WILL... the good news is - they have another chance to try again...

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

There seems to be one per family that's awake. Sometimes other family members join them, but not often. The rabid hate is what has me flummoxed; the only thing I can figure is it's being programmed into people's minds from the MSM over the TV brainwashing device via frequencies, making people subjective to both overt and subliminal suggestion. We know when we hear them regurgitate TV talking points, we've hit a brick wall.
'Tis a puzzlement.

I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH YOU - Many are the only ones in the family - The only one in a group of friends/ at work etc.. we were all spread out.... we had to be - we also had to be alone to find ourselves - our true selves... once we did this - it activated something... if we were all together in one place it would have been too much ENERGY - we needed to be spread out to create the SPARKS... there would have been too many distractions with our families around- however - their bad behavior and over the top back turning on us - created a NEGATIVE FORCE - we carry the POSITIVE FORCE - like a battery it creates POWER/ENERGY.. WHAT if they were PROGRAMMED via TV or even the 5G- what if they had their minds hi-jacked to HELP US ASCEND.... was that part of their soul contracts... so many questions- I have a feeling in a flip of a SWITCH it will change.

I certainly hope it changes.
I feel much sorrow for those that are deceived 😞

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

I DO TOO AND ITS THE EMPATH IN YOU - HOWEVER THEY WOULD NEVER SURVIVE 5D..... WHAT PLAYS OUT IN MY HEAD - IS THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.... THEY ARE MORE COMFORTABLE IN THE LIE.

I have seen that many times - "the truth will make you free" - since I learned about deliverance after reading a book years ago titled 'When Pigs Move In' (highly recommend to everyone!).

Many crazy things have happened when walking people through deliverance. One such instance was a young man who came to my house to give me a quote on reno work. Our conversation lasted for over an hour, as it drifted into God's protective hand on us. I told him the reason we're instructed not to do certain things is for our own protection, and as long as the bad things we do stay in the dark, evil has permission to be there. He confessed to having been with a prostitute. Then he started retching & dropped to his knees on the grass; when it was over he stood up and said, "I feel so much lighter!" (they often say that after deliverance).

Evil is like roaches -- as long as it hides in the dark it has squatter's rights. When the light shines (confession, repentance, truth) it has to go. 🙏💖

(1) Show this thread