A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

If the ending was for everybody, everybody would be talking about it.

If ending was for everybody, everybody would be seeing it.

If the ending was for everybody, everybody would be doing the work.

But everybody isn’t talking about it.
Everybody isn’t seeing or doing what we need to change about this world.

Everybody isn’t seeing the videos you’re seeing.

Everybody doesn’t see the problems you see in the world with the perspective you see it with.

Everybody isn’t doing the shadow work.

Everybody isn’t about it.

That’s how you KNOW you’re it.

THE ENDING ISN’T FOR EVERYONE.

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

People need to inner stand that the ones who will not wake up cannot survive in 5D - I know trying to wake people up seems like a mission - but that gate has been closed - we can not tamper with FREE WILL... the good news is - they have another chance to try again...

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

There seems to be one per family that's awake. Sometimes other family members join them, but not often. The rabid hate is what has me flummoxed; the only thing I can figure is it's being programmed into people's minds from the MSM over the TV brainwashing device via frequencies, making people subjective to both overt and subliminal suggestion. We know when we hear them regurgitate TV talking points, we've hit a brick wall.
'Tis a puzzlement.

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Wow! 🙏🏻🫶❤️💯