Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

I listen to the Juan stuff, but his swearong really gets to me. might be my military, but professionals do not use that much profanity....it can not be JFK Jr, he had way to much class and dignity to have that potty mouth

In response slick roq to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mockingbirdlie1 in this post can reply

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

In response Michelle Miller to his Publication

I agree.
He's not always accurate, either, but he expressed my frustration with people who second guess Trump, succinctly. They demonstrate that they don't have a clue what he is up against. That's why I shared it.
I get almost as mad when people say, "Trump is the best president of my lifetime."
I'm like, wtf even comes close in this lifetime?! I'm a Reagan fan, but he was merely a salesman and Bush Sr had too much influence, so even Reagan doesn't come close to Trump.
Btw, I believe I'm following JFK on Telegram. Carolyn Bassett Kennedy, too.

In response slick roq to his Publication

Bessette
anonup need an edit button.

(1) Show this thread