Only people mentioned by @CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

where is Joe? he hasnt been active on gab since Jan 16th

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

In response Jmm Mahorn to her Publication

I have been wondering how much bs he has had to put up with since they published his name on tv

(1) Show this thread

My faith is renewed just now, from learning that he kept his mother's aunts' Rivial Bible in the oval office.

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

AMEN ! THANKS JOE M

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

In response slick roq to his Publication

I listen to the Juan stuff, but his swearong really gets to me. might be my military, but professionals do not use that much profanity....it can not be JFK Jr, he had way to much class and dignity to have that potty mouth

(1) Show this thread

How has Joe M. made it through all the different purges by Twitter?! He's like the leader of the "Anons/Pepes" and yet he's still made it through all this?! wild!!!

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

yeah...starting to notice there are a few like that, including some i just happen to reply to a post from then mysteriously i get suspended. interesting 🤔🤔

(1) Show this thread