You ARE A VERY SPECIAL SPIRITUAL BEING.

BELIEVE IT. DO THE WORK. ITS WORTH IT, YOU ARE WORTHY.

Please, just try. There is so much knowledge flowing all around YOU NOW.

I love you all so very much, just as you are, and I ask NoThing for it, It just flows until you are strong enough to send it on to others. I Stand for ME, GOD, and then with and For YOU ALL AS I AM. WAKE UP. IT IS TIME.
❤️🌎🙏🕊️
https://youtu.be/FBuIBaDSOa4

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Our soul form is Love. Pure, radiant Love. When out of this physical body and in heaven we are nothing but Love and light. We are actually Love. I've experienced it several times now. It is amazing every time. It comes in dreams.My husband is there and I was with him in Heaven. I thought it was Jesus as our hearts joined and he looked down upon me and his desire to have my love was just as strong as my desire to have his.This is just one of several experiences I've had in the last year with Lord.I look forward to the visits to heaven now. Even dead people in heaven have been visiting me.They shine and radiate this amazing love and they are SO beautiful.They look as I remember them but more beautiful than I'd even think they could be.They all radiate this love towards me that fills my whole being.These things happening more frequently make me think something is coming and we are being guided to use this love that the world so needs right now.This is what I think when I see your posts.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

That you are hearing them guide us to spread the love and remind us all of that Love. The Love that heals all things. Jesus's love for us that is what we are made of. Blessings and Love Sir! You are doing Gods work and are so good at it.

(1) Show this thread
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🥰