"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

Lower Voices

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

I was just having a conversation with my husband about ALL THIS🥹today is the 11th anniversary of my Mom’s passing, we were so close, adored one another💝have not heard from 1 member of my family (all jabbed) with a ‘thinking about you, hugs’, crickets, the humanity is gone, so sad. I agree, the Anons will always pray and lift one another up, which has been a priceless blessing🐸🙏🏻😇💯😎

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response amy lilley to her Publication

May you be surrounded by happy memories of her!! She wants you to be happy and free in your body, mind and Spirit. She is with you ALWAYS - LOVE IS FOREVER!!!

She has started a new chapter in her journey - you are with her ALWAYS!!!

I can relate about the family issues 100%!!! You are not alone, you are enough and you are loved Patriot!! Praying for you and your family. 🙏💕❤️‍🩹

Thank you so much for such loving and comforting thoughts, I am deeply touched by your words💝the Lord bless you🐸💯😇🙏🏻😎

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @amylilley in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!! 💕. WWG1WGA

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

And to you, the sweetest of blessings on your day🐸🌹💝😇🙏🏻😎

(1) Show this thread