Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏 Story of my life, especially doctors and pets. Good news is I have no qualms flat out telling our doctors and vets that they are for "service and repair only" (had to go in a while back for a broken foot) especially when I decline all their meds and extra "tests". Hang in there, you are amazing and with time your family will eventually appreciate your efforts. I'm beginning to see glimmers of it in my own life, surprisingly enough.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Cam Mac to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

🙏Carolyn, YOU Just spoke SOooooooo MANY peoples life...in realtime. It brought Many People to an inward 'answer to unsaid prayer.' YOU lifted Many People UP just now. THANK YOU. Have a Glorious Day. 😍

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Wow, thank you. You're very welcome too. 😊

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Wow you wrote this so beautifully.

I am with you, no longer vaccinating the kids or the dogs, no longer going to the Dr or the vet. We all healthy as anything and THRIVING! Don’t listen to any of them. You are doing the right thing for your children and your pets. Blessings on you for your courage! ❤️🙏

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Thank you. God bless and keep you, too.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🔥😢

me too, living the covid shit dream

black sheep

hurts to not see family children who think I abandoned them, but their own parents abandoned me.💥

sending love, friend

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

back at ya💛

(1) Show this thread

Its crazy that some people STILL can't see that things are terribly wrong.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

I was just having a conversation with my husband about ALL THIS🥹today is the 11th anniversary of my Mom’s passing, we were so close, adored one another💝have not heard from 1 member of my family (all jabbed) with a ‘thinking about you, hugs’, crickets, the humanity is gone, so sad. I agree, the Anons will always pray and lift one another up, which has been a priceless blessing🐸🙏🏻😇💯😎

In response amy lilley to her Publication

it's been 15 years for both my mother and father. they died 4 mos apart of separate causes. i really feel what you said. I have 5 siblings, 3 jabbed. 😢
((( hugs )))

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response amy lilley to her Publication

May you be surrounded by happy memories of her!! She wants you to be happy and free in your body, mind and Spirit. She is with you ALWAYS - LOVE IS FOREVER!!!

She has started a new chapter in her journey - you are with her ALWAYS!!!

I can relate about the family issues 100%!!! You are not alone, you are enough and you are loved Patriot!! Praying for you and your family. 🙏💕❤️‍🩹

(3) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I think we all have these in our family's.
My daughter thinks she has all the answers-lives in a doctors office from one complaint to another. My son is a know it all too but with eyes closed. I do not speak to him - it's been 4 ish years. After my husband died (his dad) he wanted to tell me what to do -control my money & find all sorts of vault with me.
I have so much peace in my life with no more he said, she said. I live up to God's standards not man's. I just walked away & don't look back. On AU we have friends that pray for us-love us as we are-willing to help-and we have not even met-as God's Plan was all this time.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response connie wright to her Publication

💖

In response connie wright to her Publication

children not listening are the most difficult. perhaps they'll come around 🙏
((( hugs )))

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

💯🎯🙄