“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

TRADE SCHOOL

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

I have my 21 year old son holding out for the new system for the the 3rd fall in a row. Lost everything and can’t send him to any school if I wanted, weird how some OG accounts seem to have a money tree

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

TAKE AN APPRENTICESHIP GET PAID WHILE YOU LEARN...I

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Exactly what he is doing in a local business where he loves it and is learning from real experience not from a book. Someone will have to explain it to me like I am 5 why movement leaders would subject their child to being indoctrinated by the evil system, things not adding up

I LEARNED MY TRADES STARTING IN A DITCH WITH A SHOVEL AND WORKED MY WAY UP TO OWNING MY OWN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY I LEARNED ALL THE TRADES

Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from George Edmiston, click on at the bottom under it