thank you Sir not for sure how I could have made it without you and all of my little friends from AnonUp so very grateful for everything.

Only people mentioned by @Trump2023 in this post can reply

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

AU has been a very special place of Love, Peace and Positive Vibes ~ perfect unity 💕

"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." ~ Colossians 3:12-14

Thank You VK! You Help Us Everyday! WRWY!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I know I would not have made it this far without each and every one of you. 💖
💞💖

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

The Vibes on AU are absolutely the best thanks all Anons for raising our Consciousness and allowing our Collective Voice to matter!

this is the platform...where AWESOME souls have come together...alot of learning and SOOO MUCH more....

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

❤️ ! xo

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Ditto! my favorite post of his, ever.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.