13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Existence exists by virtue of creation.

Conciseness precipitates matter.
You think it
You believe it
You create it

The universe will open up and manifest it for you.

There is a catch
It is accomplished of your own free will.
Not that bad is it.

Now THEY now of this.
1111 manifest darkness
Good boys and gals know too.
1111 manifest light.

Bad hombres.
How do the achieve a world of their own will?

They get us to bring it into existence.

Movies
Deep Impact
Day after Tomorrow
Armageddon

We bought into it.
Jam packed the theaters.
We accepted it.
Popcorn in hand.
Armageddon
Slushing down a soda laughing at our own demise.
All of our own free will.
Am I not right.

Q
Da Plan
Whitehats know
Cannot do it all themselves.
TRUST THE PLAN.
Collectively.
Accept it.
Believe it
Of our own free will
Manifest a new reality
They get us to bring it into existence.
The world will open up
And Build it for us.

IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY
Q

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

The secret of the universe. Great post, people need to be mindful what they focus their energy on. It's a good way to know who to follow as well. Those that push bad news are not our ally.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Jay Sea to his Publication

Then how do you wake people up if you cant post the truth which is all bad news. Now i feel bad because i post bad news. I am not trying to argue, i just dont understand. I post good and bad news. πŸ€”πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Hey Cathy, I understand your issue. Think of law of attraction, we create our own reality. Focusing on the positive and not the negative. As a collective we can create the new world. Just have to wait it out until we reach critical mass. As for waking people up they will join the collective consciousness when they are ready. I believe that is our true role here, to be the shinning light in the darkness. We were chosen for this role for a reason...

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JaySeaJC in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Jay Sea to his Publication

I understand law of attraction....i never thought of the research i read and post as part of it. Wow! Research about All that is happening and hidden is like a drug, addicting. How do i move away from bringing the evil vibes to me? I pray a lot and i rebuke evil a lot too. Thanks for your thoughts. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

The best way to raise your frequency and avoid being bombarded by negativity is to unplug. Don't let yourself get consumed by the internet and chasing rabbit holes. Take a break, get outside, meditate, go for a walk - whatever brings you comfort. Practice staying in the moment, don't worry about the past or the future. Try not to focus too much on the things you can't control.

(1) Show this thread