Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Vomitus faces!
FWIW this is the only donation link that actually helps the people of Lahaina https://www.malamalahaina.org/

Got it from this site https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=228517

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I would love to call them Pedos to their face but hopefully Trumps EO's have remove them and what we are seeing are actors in masks playing a role!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

My wishes also.

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Pedo's of the highest Order!

Ick

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I couldnt believe it when i saw this commercial! The EVIL ones are sooooooo desperate since White Hats/Trump took all their money, except for bits here and there! I Love their panic, and I would rather see them Hanging! 👹💩👹💩

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

That micro expression on his face - that is contempt.

I am assuming for anyone falling for their money laundering tactic

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Actors! the 2 of [them]
TooW Get The Norm ies
Remember [Hi] Is Mostly Dem Voters
[ NOT! Any More! ]
Wakey! Waky!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

My thoughts. Wake up 🐑

(1) Show this thread

Good God people are going to give them money aren’t they? This makes me ill.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

What are they like?

I truely beleive this is all leadfing to disclosure though.. i think it is one of those narratives that is going to get all eyes on related to the kids and its going to get unpacked with the world looking...

I think its leading to the exposure of the kids in transit...

I dont know obviously but I really get that vibe...

I may be wrong and if I get a strong sign to drop that line then I'm leaning into that...

They use two people most of us absolutely despise and are linked to child abuse. This is definitely to wake up the 🐑🐑🐑

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I'm down for... Doubles, both of them. Show scene.