Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

This may be a very unpopular post but I feel it needs to be said. The division by religion is a trap set by the evil ones. Most of us here study the Q drops. It is interesting to note that the word "God" is in hundreds of drops. The word Jesus only comes up twice I think. We must realize that there are many good people of all religious beliefs and we are not here to exclude anyone who is kind and loving regardless of the religious indoctrination they were forced to grow up with.
We are all one and equal in God our creators eyes.

Very true. From my perspective- Jesus came down with his blinders off and was simply showing us what we all can do, as in an ascended master.

Worshiping anyone or putting all your Hope into them saving you, will not exist. Everything is done from within, which within us all is the greatest artist of all that ever was and ever will be…God/Source, what ever you choose to call it.

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bnyk150 in this post can reply

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

In response Benny —-B to his Publication

Yes, I believe God lives inside all of his children. We must just learn to connect, pray, and ask for guidance.