This may be a very unpopular post but I feel it needs to be said. The division by religion is a trap set by the evil ones. Most of us here study the Q drops. It is interesting to note that the word "God" is in hundreds of drops. The word Jesus only comes up twice I think. We must realize that there are many good people of all religious beliefs and we are not here to exclude anyone who is kind and loving regardless of the religious indoctrination they were forced to grow up with.
We are all one and equal in God our creators eyes.

Only people mentioned by @QuietNoMore in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

Make sense of the world without the unifying principle of an almighty, loving, creator.

I'll wait.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

If this is too small, you can do a reverse image look up, but it tells how Religion got started and when. All Religion is man made!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

There have been some in addition to Jesus teaching the Word; for example, Guru Nanak of the Sikhs said, If you wish to see God at all, see God in all! So wonderful!

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

ThankQ
Cheers!

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I feel like the division of religions came during the time Tartaria was being destroyed, with exceptions, around the world.

Certain people were given certain lands. I don't believe the Salt Lake Temple was built by Joseph Smith. AT ALL. Please, with buggy and horse and a limited population out in the middle of the desert? No.

He was a usurper / parasite / controller. Usual suspects. jmho.

Tartaria studies teach much about our hidden and stolen past. Religion has been the biggest part - Control The People.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

ThankQ
Well stated.

Red Roaders would agree.
Mitákuye Oyás'iŋ
We are all related
Preparing for the 7th generation.
#SaveTheChildren

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

And I can still remember how it was said to me to remember from dream state! This was from The Hand of God dream I had many years ago!

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Where your attention goes, energy flows.

Very true. From my perspective- Jesus came down with his blinders off and was simply showing us what we all can do, as in an ascended master.

Worshiping anyone or putting all your Hope into them saving you, will not exist. Everything is done from within, which within us all is the greatest artist of all that ever was and ever will be…God/Source, what ever you choose to call it.

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

In response Benny —-B to his Publication

Yes, I believe God lives inside all of his children. We must just learn to connect, pray, and ask for guidance.

(1) Show this thread

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

From all I can surmise from the teachings of Jesus Christ, he asked that he himself NOT be idolized. He taught his followers to turn to God and God alone.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Wow that is what I was taught.
No worshiping man

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

This was my profile picture for a long time! 🙏🏻🫶❤️