I developed an addiction to opioids after a motorcycle accident in 1993. I'm sober now, by the grace of God. Big Pharma's going to pay for their misdeeds.

Mark my words, they will pay dearly.

https://youtu.be/24-YonhNS0Y?si=B_k0SaYzk6IexgSu

Painkiller | Official Trailer | Netflix - YouTube

Painkiller, a fictionalized telling of real events, explores some of the origins and aftermath of the opioid crisis in America, highlighting the stories of p...

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

You are amazing! Escaping that is a huge feat! My mom is still living on them. My sister had a 'cocktail' of them and it changed the way she thought. Meaning she couldn't think well. She didn't care about anything deeply. Bif Pharma killed her and the Dr. tool about half her organs and put her on dialysis at only 40 years old. Her kids left behind were only 9 and 15 and they were part of a class action law suit against the makers of Actos the medication that gave her reoccurring bladder cancer. She was my best friend. Without her I don't believe I would have survived my childhood. So seeing her go through all she did has become a movement for me against big pharma.

Sending love!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

My God in heaven I am so terribly sorry for your pain, for your family's pain. What a tragic, senseless loss. Thank you for your kind words, the battle continued when I went on Suboxone for 13 years-that's a horror story in itself. God bless you.

(1) Show this thread