#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

One of [their] plans. Make the cities suck so they can drive out biz and pick up on the cheap. Then convert to 15 min housing.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My girlfriend and I were locked up in a hotel in a small village in Germany near Heidelberg for 5 days last holiday. The reason was a defective car that could not be repaired immediately. Our hotel was in the center and in any direction you walked you arrived at the edge of the village after a 15 minute walk. Everything was there ... hotel, shops, restaurants, animal park, cemetery and museum ... You are really very happy there, but after 5 days you really started to get bored. No, it was a special experience ... a 15 minute city, but give me the Big Wide World and the Freedom.

Did you know that we already have trains in Germany? You could have gone to Karlsruhe, a very esoteric city also called the Sun City and the heart is built exactly according to the dimensions of the great pyramid of Giza 🤗🧚

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nettie2 in this post can reply

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

Haa, yes, I know Germany very well and if there had been the possibility, we certainly would have done it. But the BMW garage thought every new day that the repair would succeed that day. We had to stay close so that we could immediately pick up the car and drive home. Each time we were told that it would probably be the next day. We took the bus to a nearby town one afternoon. 😄😄😄 Thank you for the tip about Karlsruhe. I visit that city regularly, but I don't know this story. I'm going to do some research!

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Our highest Courts are inside these Triangel . 😊

(1) Show this thread