To make you laugh.... ❤❤❤

I am adopting a 2 year old 3-3/4 leg Golden Retriever after the holiday. His name is Zip. His official AKC name is "Zip-Zip Tater Chip" 🤣

I am also adopting a 5 month old Golden Retriever as well. Zip grabbed my heart. He was passed over for dogs with all legs intact. He was born with a deformed withered paw that never grew in and was surgically removed as a puppy before he started walking. This was so he wouldn't truly know it was needed.

People wouldn't take him. Well... I wasn't going to be the next one to pass him by. He comes home with me soon.

I'm full of joy. ❤

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️I love dogs. could talk dog all day long. What a gorgeous dog. Thank you saving a not so perfect dog.

ahhh..look at that face!!!

Congrats! Can't wait to see some 'forever' home/MamaTee pictures!

THIS IS PRECIOUS AND VERY COMPASSIONATE I HOPE THEY MAKE YOU THE BEST DOG FRIENDS EVER !! GOD BLESS YOU MAMA TEE

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Oh such a sweet story! My mom rescued me too. I was a mess because I was tied outside in a trailer park the first year of my life. I was scared of everything. My mom taught me stuff and now she always tell me I am a good dog. That makes me wag my tail real hard. Now we hike in the forest everyday and I get to run, and sniff great stuff. Your new friends are lucky dogs too, just like me. Good moms are awesome!

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

😍😍😍

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

God bless you, Mama Tee. May the three of you share a beautiful bond full of love and laughter.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

That's so funny... unexpected delight...

Thats a super story... how lovely. I can feel your exuberance and joy.

Thanks fior sharing your happy and hopeful story.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

So glad to end my night reading this! All the best to you and your pups!! ♥️