Must watch! The best explanation about Trumps document Case I’ve heard so far. 👇👀

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Am I the only one who has no sound on this video?

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

I just played it and have sound and also tried it on my laptop and plays sound as well.

🤔 hmmmm…interesting. Thank you for the reply

Interesting, I just tried to play the video I posted earlier and it doesn’t play at all on my cell phone. When I played it back to check if it had sound just before responding to your comment earlier, it played fine on cell and laptop. I don’t have my laptop with me to try on there at the moment but now it’s not playing at all, sound or the video. 🤔

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Fascinating. What’s your take away from the video?

My take has always been the same, this trial is a big nothing burger and they are trying to tie up Trump financially in order to run his campaign money either dry or damn near close so he can longer campaign and there for IMO will drop out. Now with that said, I do believe he’ll be charged for the J6 case in some kind of capacity only so they can try to bend the election rules and keep Trump off the ballot if all else fails but then I’m not sure the Supreme Court will over turn that ruling in time for the ‘24 elections. I hope I’m wrong but we shall see.

And as far as the GA case, there are so many holes in that case that Trump can fly his plane through them all and destroy it.

Oh and one note though about the J6 case is that depending on what comes out with oh Jacky Boy colluding with the White House, that could be a huge issue but then again the Judge in DC most likely will brush it off as NOTHING!

(2) Show this thread