USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

I feel good!

Like a proud father, grandpa, or something! LOL!

There's nothing like the feeling of helping others get closer to their dreams.

Just paid off the land debts, fees, etc for 2 young ladies so they are no longer in danger of losing their land, homes, etc.

Dang, I feel good.

What an amazing gift. Can't wait to see how these 2 young women and their children soar because of your kindness and generosity.

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @gcb910 in this post can reply

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

They both are alone, each with cute little munchkin girls, had that hammer hanging over their heads, things not looking good, etc.

So I removed that particular weight from their shoulders so they each can focus on the next hurdle life throws at them.

I saw a meme where each of us may be put in a place where we become the answer to someone else's prayers.

I guess I am a marshmellow...

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

I just can't imagine what an amazing gift that must be for them. To have such a huge weight lifted....wow. They must be over-the-moon.
Marshmellow - yes. But, only the really strong and good ones can provide such a gift. You touched so many lives with this gift.

(1) Show this thread