I feel good!

Like a proud father, grandpa, or something! LOL!

There's nothing like the feeling of helping others get closer to their dreams.

Just paid off the land debts, fees, etc for 2 young ladies so they are no longer in danger of losing their land, homes, etc.

Dang, I feel good.

Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

/Salute

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

They both are alone, each with cute little munchkin girls, had that hammer hanging over their heads, things not looking good, etc.

So I removed that particular weight from their shoulders so they each can focus on the next hurdle life throws at them.

I saw a meme where each of us may be put in a place where we become the answer to someone else's prayers.

I guess I am a marshmellow...

(1) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

What an amazing gift. Can't wait to see how these 2 young women and their children soar because of your kindness and generosity.

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

They both are alone, each with cute little munchkin girls, had that hammer hanging over their heads, things not looking good, etc.

So I removed that particular weight from their shoulders so they each can focus on the next hurdle life throws at them.

I saw a meme where each of us may be put in a place where we become the answer to someone else's prayers.

I guess I am a marshmellow...

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS! Justice will be served to those that abuse and sacrifice children. Watch!

❤️ Thank you! 🙏❤️🥲

That is so sweet of you! Thank you for giving me hope in humanity! God Bless you!

In response Kimberly Shoemaker to his Publication

I was born on Valentine's Day, so naturally sweet! LOL

I saw meme that pointed out that maybe each of us is put in a place to be the answer to someone else's prayers.

Soooo....

In response Kimberly Shoemaker to his Publication

Plus each one has a cute little daughter they are raising alone ... I'm a marshmellow, I guess.

I saw a meme that pointed out that maybe each of us is put in a place to be the answer to someone else's prayers.

Soooo....

(2) Show this thread

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

What a wonderful thing to do. God Bless!

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

I like helping others. It feels good.

(1) Show this thread