WOW.. This guy, A. LeRoy is totally spot-on about the law and human rights.. The only way these evil people can get away with this is because people don't know and understand their natural given rights.. I've been studying the UCC and US codes over the past year.. I've learned a lot about what a strawman is too.. Your name in all CAPITAL LETTERS is a fictional character, it represents a corporation.. It's your STRAWMAN connection.. Any thing in ALL CAPS is a corporation.. Anything you sign with your signature is a CONTRACT.. It means you have consented..

Here are a couple quick links to his ebook(s)... I'm buying mine...
https://dl.bookfunnel.com/6lkeum0rxx
https://buy.bookfunnel.com/9xmkb2jfnj

Only people mentioned by @Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

I wonder what it means if your official birth certificate is a hand written document without capitals, as mine is. (Irish) I know that back in the early 1900's when Ireland was under British rule that Irish republicans (my Grandfather included) stormed the Custom House where the birth records where held, and set it on fire - destroying all the records. shortly afterwards we regained our independence. I can't help wondering if they knew something back then. I wonder are Irish birth certificates (and possibly other countries) NOT strawman contracts?

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

Exactly - the one flaw in the "sovereignty" movement is that they teach people to become "secured party creditors" - which means paperwork and it is bullshit - when instead, all you need to do is LIVE sovereign...no paperwork required...you are your value, worth, and your energy and time is your currency.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Fantastic, crucial, timely, necessary, absolute, irrevocable, freedom.

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

Which Constuction there are two one under the Corporation or the real one that has been taken away from us?

Since we never agreed to this protocol, it is all fraud

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you, I bought it and will read it asap.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

He hit all the talking points and he did a smashing job of wrapping it in scripture.

That was a great watch.. thank you.