Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Jenn, It is my prayer for your daughter, that God will send her the healing she needs. God Bless you both!🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Sweet Jesus, touch your precious Daughter and return her to good health, may she keep her mind and heart fixed on You, in your Mighty and wonderful name💝😇🌹🙏🏻

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

🙏💞🕊💞🙏

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

Praying for your baby girl, we don't want her to leave before her time. I pray she understands she's still needed here to do great things.

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Please let her know that prayers are being lifted for her, as well as for you.🙏

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

God, I come before you with a humble and contrite heart. I ask favor, not for myself but for Jenn's daughter. Please bring her spiritual healing. Send an angel of protection over her.
Give her strength as she battles her demons and shine a light for her path.
We thank you for any miracles.
In your name we pray.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Prayers lifted💖

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Lifting she and you in prayer. God has bigger plans for her😇🙏❤️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏🕊🙏

🙏💔🙏