Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Hope Always888

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Remember me in prayer tomorrow..gotta be at hospitral at 8 in the morning to get my heart shocked again...did about a year ago and it's out of rythmn again and been feeling really bad..Still have a-fib even after the shocks from open heart surgery few years ago.

Do you take magnesium and selenium? Also check out the products at https://staciez.lifeadvantage.com. Stacie is the original mark z's twin sister. There are heart health products on the site and I know they might be on Telegram with Dr. Rich. I will pray for you. Magnesium definitely helps with heart rhythm.

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it