Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I do that without thinking about it. It just comes out of my mouth. LOL. But it has on occasion embarrassed the person I was with (who said to never talk to strangers). And sometimes it embarrassed the person I gave a compliment to. But I think that just shows that both reactions came from people that weren't yet healthy enough on the inside to talk to a complete stranger (from fear) and not healthy enough to receive a compliment and believe it about themselves. God bless them, God bless us all. It's not easy living on this planet some days.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you for this! Blessings to you! You speak Truth!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

True! :)

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

My now deceased wife was exceptionally endowed by our creator with intelligence and physical stature, grace and beauty .. plus a heart of gold for those less fortunately endowed. She always made a point of engaging by name (via name tags) those in mundane service/labor jobs (check out cashiers, grocery baggers, warehouse personnel etc .. all jobs she had mostly held in her life) always finding something to compliment them on and looking for opportunities to raise up Jesus.
She would often bring home homeless people or street prostitutes to feed, opportunity to bath, and wash their clothes.
It was she who introduced me to Jesus at age 56 which didn't really have time to blossom into the relationship I enjoy today before she passed. I so look forward to seeing her again so I can properly thank her for such an extraordinary example and gift.

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Prayers for you and your beautiful wife.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

💗💗💗

(8) Show this thread

YES,, SMILE at everyone!!! It has a ripple effect!

In response Lynn McCoy to his Publication

Yep it sure does. Deep down folks just like to have fun, and be happy.

(1) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

100% - if you are thinking something nice, even on a stranger, share that w them just to make the world a happier place even for that one moment. Happiness is built on a series of singular moments! over time!

Wonderfully put.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I just did this tonight with a young person that had his first job. He was so happy and friendly. I really enjoyed listening to him and I encouraged him at his job and told him to stay so friendly and cheerful that the world needed his light. It doesn't hurt to be nice. It actually makes you feel better being that way. Great post Stephanie!!!!! Love ya.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

He'll remember that forever. Awesome!!!!

(1) Show this thread

I try very hard to live by this.
You rock girl! ❤️

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

Humanity rocks and it is the very thing them ghouls try to take but the LORD already whipped them ALL. We get to see this. WOW>

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Right on, Stephanie! 🥰

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Fearfully and wonderfully created, I never forget that. SOME folks just slap ain't His and they are not our people and we separate ourselves fast as possible. The rest of humanity, GOD loves them. SO much.

(1) Show this thread

I love your post! 😁😊💛

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Ya'll rock. Love ya sistar.

(1) Show this thread

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Totally agree. I do the same thing all the time....
It always puts a smile on their faces.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

I love to tell women they are pretty or beautiful, even with my great wife beside me. I believe women are some of the most neglected and abused people in the world.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Yep nothing wrong with that. Male, female, encouraging word never hurt no one. Amen brother.

(1) Show this thread

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

❤️I do as well.❤️
I guessed that about you already😁

In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

😂We LOOOOOOVE humanity, this is why we do this. RIGHT ON!!! And we mean it. All of us frens. YEP>

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

INDEED! I travel on motorcycle. I love talking to people along the way. Its awesome🙏❤️

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

Yep, always loved meeting folks since I was little. Love folks, WHOLE reason we do this, RIGHT on sistah!

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I DO TOO....NICE