This is where I am at right now !
My Mum about to die via the vaccines !
The World is on Fire !
But We remember a better World and it`s worth fighting for !

This is about a band famous in the eighties but they broke up and now they getting the band back together ! But the Lead Singer is in a Mental Home and not sure if he up for the Reunion !

This is from the movie "Still Crazy "
https://youtu.be/b2SJbhVbPsA?si=hcoNDvb9Fj4jIlZe

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

😇🙏😘PRAYERS FOR YOUR MOM AND YOUR FAMILY
STAY STRONG PATRIOT WE HAVE ALL BEEN THRU IT OR ARE GOING THRU IT IN DIFFERENT WAYS WE STAND WITH GOD AND JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR HOLY SPIRIT HOLDS US UP
TAKE CARE OF YOU SIR
GLAD YOU HAD A GET TOGETHER WITH FRIENDS / PATRIOTS
WE ASK GOD TO CONTINUE TO LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT US ALL IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

I am so sorry to hear about your mom... May God grant her peace

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Blessings Robert! Sorry to hear! Prayers for you and family! 🙏🏻🫶❤️

This journey has been long and heartbreaking. Hugs, may better days come soon.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

So, so sorry. Sending prayers.

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

I don't usually buy into the significance of number sequences (angel numbers), but I am always observant. Without intention, I clicked the link just to see what you had shared and noticed the time. Serendipitous? Or, perhaps, wanting to see importance in everything - even the most mundane.

In response None None to his Publication

Awesome I watched and had tears for my Mum I know it`s powerful

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

PRAYING ROBERT. GOD BLESS YOU.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

Thanks not after Sympathy

I had a Party at mine yesterday loads of Anons no pics which I would of liked but it was better safe than sorry -- I put up an Army Marquee in the garden and hung an Airforce Flag -- Why? not bragging my best friend got shot in the head in the passenger seat during the troubles in Northern Ireland -- The Flag was symbolic of him being there with us now !

(1) Show this thread

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

🙏Robert I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Sending prayers for your mom, you and your family🙏

"and with the Almighty in their (our) corner, who knows what might happen"

Great song, I hadn't heard it before or seen the film, but now I'm going to look for that movie. Take good care! Best to you!

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

Thanks so much -- Just Showing everyone the nightmare is real - It`s happening to me they already killed my Dad flu vax 2019 now my Mum !

But were fighting for our lives it`s real !

unless we come together

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Robert
I am beaming you hugs and love
A difficult time
Watching our loving parents die
Been there so painful
I miss my folks every day.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

cheers Mate

(1) Show this thread