Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response USCG VET to his Publication

They been rigging election for years and all I can say is they didn't expect her "Hillary" to lose. Your gonna love the way this movie ends.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Oh the hypocrisy!
[They} all need to be exposed!

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Share this far and wide!

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Excellent example of how ridiculously flip flopping these people are and how we need to take down and dismantle the whole satanic enterprise.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
I must have been absent on this day.😊
OO I don't have Cable TV maybe that's why
😊

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

THIS, is how the mafia certify and election. 😡

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Thank you👏👏👏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Wow
Didn’t think both those Nadlers were gonna’ make it through the speech lol

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

Best thing I've seen in quite awhile!! People have such extremely short memories!

This needs to be shown to every single Biden supporter/never Trumper with this single word request...EXPLAIN! 😉

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication

Couldn’t agree more.

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

wow