“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

It is about time….Parler had the option in 2020 where General Flynn had done exactly this. Time for online anons to go buh bye 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Where We Go ONE We Go All
ONE Nation ONE World Under God
ONE Verified Identity ONE Truthful Account
No ONE Needs A Mask

#BlockChain

Elon Musk's X is developing identity verification features, requiring users to upload their government ID and take a selfie. The process takes around five minutes and involves collaboration with Au10tix

https://www.livemint.com/technology/tech-news/will-elon-musks-x-require-a-govt-id-and-selfie-to-verify-users-this-what-report-suggests/amp-11692605194525.html

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I'm not to sure about putting my info online. AU knows who Iam. He has my information from when I donated.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Exactly why there should be no fear to show who we are. White hats control AU X Facebook all the internet. Child predators and online bullies hate the idea…sucks to be them now that they will no longer be able to hide like cowards in the shadows

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

My name is Kathy. So I'm not a fake. But them verifying who iam is fine, but there are still weirdos out there. So would prefer personal information not be published.

It won’t be published or made public in any way. It will just verify who you legally are and will block anyone from making a second account as a fake. Identical to voter ID…one person one vote. One person one Internet ID. I verified with my passport on Parler in 2020 when Dan Bogino bought into it, I never felt any fear in not verifying my identity and knew they had it all anyway. No more multiple online personalities in God’s New World

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris David Bell, click on at the bottom under it