“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

It is about time….Parler had the option in 2020 where General Flynn had done exactly this. Time for online anons to go buh bye 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Where We Go ONE We Go All
ONE Nation ONE World Under God
ONE Verified Identity ONE Truthful Account
No ONE Needs A Mask

#BlockChain

Elon Musk's X is developing identity verification features, requiring users to upload their government ID and take a selfie. The process takes around five minutes and involves collaboration with Au10tix

https://www.livemint.com/technology/tech-news/will-elon-musks-x-require-a-govt-id-and-selfie-to-verify-users-this-what-report-suggests/amp-11692605194525.html

I'm not to sure about putting my info online. AU knows who Iam. He has my information from when I donated.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kathy273273 in this post can reply

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Exactly why there should be no fear to show who we are. White hats control AU X Facebook all the internet. Child predators and online bullies hate the idea…sucks to be them now that they will no longer be able to hide like cowards in the shadows

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

My name is Kathy. So I'm not a fake. But them verifying who iam is fine, but there are still weirdos out there. So would prefer personal information not be published.

(1) Show this thread