✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

βœ‹πŸΌ

Q's job is complete. People cannot be waiting around hanging onto a moment that may never come. Or worse - read so far into it they have gone down the wrong path (I.E. - 1 + 1 will NEVER = Periwinkle). While I will be eternally grateful for Q, as I am for Andrew Breitbart re-smacking the fight back into me, I have seen too many people take their thoughts on this WAY TOO FAR. And then when someone makes a foolish date or event prediction, and some get overly worked up over it, and then it doesn't happen, it breaks someone's spirit, and we end up losing someone who would still be fighting alongside us. Which is NOT the point of all this.

The whole point of Q is to reawaken the innate curiosity of humans. For us to no longer accept a headline or text, to research and think for ourselves.

Like the Bible says - Discernment

Still hanging onto Q - great, work the Deltas. Ask the Q's. I am.

We have what we need already, we don't need anything new from Q.

WE ARE THE PLAN!

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Plasssticman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Plassstic Man, click on at the bottom under it