Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Q's job is complete. People cannot be waiting around hanging onto a moment that may never come. Or worse - read so far into it they have gone down the wrong path (I.E. - 1 + 1 will NEVER = Periwinkle). While I will be eternally grateful for Q, as I am for Andrew Breitbart re-smacking the fight back into me, I have seen too many people take their thoughts on this WAY TOO FAR. And then when someone makes a foolish date or event prediction, and some get overly worked up over it, and then it doesn't happen, it breaks someone's spirit, and we end up losing someone who would still be fighting alongside us. Which is NOT the point of all this.

The whole point of Q is to reawaken the innate curiosity of humans. For us to no longer accept a headline or text, to research and think for ourselves.

Like the Bible says - Discernment

Still hanging onto Q - great, work the Deltas. Ask the Q's. I am.

We have what we need already, we don't need anything new from Q.

WE ARE THE PLAN!

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Yes, He is coming back very soon, the days are ticking down, better be ready.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Screaming, squealing talons of truth!

Best to consult the deltas on such matters.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Manifesting Greatness
🧘🏻 ⚑⚑⚑⚑

(1) Show this thread

We Are With You!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

WWG1WGA! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Perhaps tomorrow on the anniversary of no name's death??? We'll see... a lot of fog these days...or is that FROG!🀣

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

Kek 🐸
LFG didn't realize it was Wrinkly Flags bday

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Piano wire shattering vibe right now. Ready.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

πŸ’― Samsies ⚑⚑⚑ πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

πŸ‘†

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Yep. I've been checking. πŸ™

βœ‹

πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

(1) Show this thread