Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

WWG1WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄πŸ™ Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

🌴I feel the same way. I'll pray for your account to be back and you pray I will get my account back. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Rooting for you!
Wish there was more we could do

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

I think y’all are doing it and it’s deeply appreciated Elaine! πŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

I wish I could get mine back too... ((sigh))

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Come on back PJ. We love you and miss you

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

TY Erin! πŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

I don't think it'll be long! Just keep the faith!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Yessssss I'm so glad you so this bro!!!!!!!!

(Because I had another screenshot for you if you didn't πŸ˜†)

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Love it πŸ˜† Can’t wait to be back on soon! I’ve got a feeling the flood of anons getting their accounts restored is imminent. πŸ‘€πŸ™

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Agrreeeeeee!

(2) Show this thread

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœŒπŸΌ

I've been hoping they would let me get my account back... nothing yet! πŸ₯²

In response Crystal Vela to her Publication

Hoping since POTUS is back on Twitter/X, we all get our accounts back. Let’s see what happens! 🀞

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

POTUS 45. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

(1) Show this thread