Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Hi, VK on X

Just got out the pool. Trying to stay cool in this August heat. πŸ₯΅

Hubby is grilling his amazing steaks.
Carnivore is still on the menu.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Dogs are sleeping everyone is relaxing indoors because it is muggy and buggy outside. No pool to cool off in. Enjoy those steaks!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

It’s so hot and humid in Louisiana. My Scottish genes were not made for this.

I have found vanilla extract works wondering to keep the mosquitoes away.

Have a wonderful night my friend. πŸ₯°

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

The bugs eat me alive when I water garden. I don't like using bug repellent. If they put harmful stuff in our food just imagine what bug repellent has. I will definitely try your vanilla extract tip!

My bestie@JRinthebayou told me about vanilla extract. It seriously works. I poured mine into a little spray bottle and just lightly spray and rub it in. Hope it helps. πŸ₯°

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trump Girl, click on at the bottom under it