Hi, VK on X

Just got out the pool. Trying to stay cool in this August heat. πŸ₯΅

Hubby is grilling his amazing steaks.
Carnivore is still on the menu.

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Watchin a movie!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Which movie?

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Watching 'To Kill a Mockingbird'

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Classic.

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Casting the BRICS summit portion of the Great Awakening movies in my head. Best actors of those countries.

Dreaming of the movies to come out on this time, and the producers envisioning them; writers scripting; good guy actors who did not make blood oaths thrust out of the shun closet and into starring roles - H'Wood will be changed.

Tonight? Healthy chocolate chip cookies made for putting ice cream on, so not too sweet. Glad it wasn't 100 degrees today. It was all a bad dream... I'll be moaning about the cold eight weeks from now.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

I’m doing the same! Pool party! SpaceX rocket launch night! We actually ate At Indian Food place had Birthday party for daughter ! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«Άβ€οΈπŸ•ŠοΈβ™ΎοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

How fun! Happy Birthday to your precious angel. πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Dogs are sleeping everyone is relaxing indoors because it is muggy and buggy outside. No pool to cool off in. Enjoy those steaks!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

It’s so hot and humid in Louisiana. My Scottish genes were not made for this.

I have found vanilla extract works wondering to keep the mosquitoes away.

Have a wonderful night my friend. πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

Waiting on the tweet!

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

I’m waiting on the Q drop! πŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜„

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Much love Daniel πŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread